We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate professional for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer position who will join our Cyber Security team.
You will be a major part of our efforts to build, implement and operate Final’s public cloud infrastructure, define secured architecture, automate security process and engage in DevSecOps activities.
The Cyber Security team is responsible for defining the security strategy and managing all of Final’s local, global and public cloud security infrastructure.
· Design secured cloud architecture based on frameworks such as NIST, ISO, CSA-CSM and CSP best practices
· Build secure DevOps environment and provide prescriptive guidance on how to secure network, operation systems and services
· Perform design reviews and work cross-functionally with various team to meet security operational readiness.
· Develop and automate security process
· Lead integration of cloud based security solutions
· 5+ years as a Security Engineer and architect
· 3+ years of hands-on experience with major public cloud platform (AWS, GCP, Azure)
· Experience with a wide variety of cloud native technologies and services
· Strong background in public cloud best practices and building secured and resilient architecture
· In depth knowledge and understanding of Intrusion Prevention Systems, Firewalls, Web Gateways, Data Leakage Prevention Systems and associated
best practices for securing IaaS as well as communication between the Internet, multiple DMZ's, and cloud based services
· Experience with cloud DevSecOps, scripting and automation
· Self-motivated and an autodidact
· Team player
· Formal security certifications in good standing – CISSP, CCSP, CSA
· Formal public cloud certifications in good standing – AWS, GCP, Azure