Final Israel Ltd. is one of the world’s leading high-frequency trading (HFT) companies.
We use proprietary prediction and trading algorithms as well as highly innovative schemes for handling large amounts of data. As a major participant in the HFT industry, the challenge Final faces is two-fold: to analyze large and complex data sets off-line, as well as to process massive flows of real-time data.
We are looking for an all-around-player who will join an IT DevOps team performing variety of tasks including WAN/LAN infrastructure maintenance, Server side support (mainly Linux based servers) and Developing/Automating the IT infrastructure.
· Developing, applying, monitoring and enforcing best networking practices and policies. Also maintaining the network's integrity includes implementing new systems, troubleshooting and repairing network issues
· Design and maintenance of new networks
· Tier 3 and tier 4 troubleshooting and support
· Supporting various development Departments for all IT aspects
· Strong background in ,at least, 2 of the following fields: networking, system, IT development
· Expert in networking and routing protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, Multicast, OSPF etc
· Expert in the operation of Ethernet LAN switching protocols and standards
· Strong Linux skills
· Scripting capabilities ( Python/Bash ) to automate network tasks
· Vast background in designing and planning IT projects
· Passion and curiosity to face tough technical challenges
· Creativity and ability to solve complex problems
· Excellent communication skills and team player
· Cloud infrastructure / HPC – OpenStack, Kubernetes
· Virtualization – KVM, LXE
· Storage – Ceph, Gluster, distributed file systems
· Knowledge of monitoring systems – advantage
· Profound knowledge of technological trends