We are looking for a tech-savvy individual who will join a Cyber Security team performing variety of tasks including building and maintaining Finals security infrastructure, enforcing security best-practices, developing and automating processes as well as responding to cyber threats.
The Cyber Security team is responsible for defining the security strategy and managing all of Finals local and global security infrastructure.
We are looking for a versatile and experienced DevOps engineer to join an IT Cloud DevOps team. As a devOps engineer in our team, you will have the opportunity to design, develop and automate the IT infrastructure of our Cloud Platform and global network of data centers. Specifically, you will be working on projects ranging from infrastructure and distributed networks to big data handling, transfer, and storage on a massive scale.
Our ideal candidates are highly motivated individuals with strong technical skills and a solid background in software engineering, who can also display leadership qualities and demonstrate a passion for taking on new problems across the full spectrum of IT, infrastructure and networking.
· Support various development needs across the full range of IT and DevOps lifecycle: CI/CD, in-house tools and custom tailored solutions
for complex challenges.
· Develop monitoring solutions for critical networking and bare metal infrastructure.
· Design, develop and implement automation and orchestration solutions for IT deployments.
· Maintain and optimize multiple data centers worldwide, focusing on low latency workloads.
· Experience (2+ years) in writing software in one or more languages, such as Python, Java, C++ or similar.
· Experience (2+ years) in managing angnts.
· Broad understanding of networking technologies, interfaces and protocols (TCP/IP, routing, etc.)
· Collaborative working style and ability to partner with teams to overcome challenges.
· Experience with or a mindset around software-based automation.
· Experience working with automated configuration management tools (such as Salt, Chef, Puppet, Ansible).
· Experience working with Linux based containers and container orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm).
· Experience working within a data center environment.
· Experience in Linux engineering for large server systems with both bare metal and virtual machines.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field.
· Experience in monitoring systems development.
We are looking for an all-around-player who will join an IT DevOps team performing variety of tasks including WAN/LAN infrastructure maintenance, Server side support (mainly Linux based servers) and Developing/Automating the IT infrastructure.