Full life cycle development of several key applications including: Technical and statistical research, design, coding, integration and maintenance
Developing and integrating new and existing software as part of a large-scale system
Emphasis on C++ development
Working independently but as a part of a strong and collaborative team
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic SW engineer to join our cloud team.
The team is responsible to integrate and drive advanced cloud native technologies into our production and research environment, in order to better utilize our resources and increase our systems throughput.
In this role you will work closely with the various SW development teams transforming our entire ecosystem to an on-premise cloud environment.
You will also work with our various research teams to develop our high performance computing environment which is being used by our quantitative researches.
In pursuit of optimal and efficient resource allocation you will master various technologies and open source projects ranging multiple discipline such as: cloud platforms, distributed storage, HPC and big data.
You will be part of a brilliant engineering team that has open communication, empowerment, innovation, and teamwork.
We are looking for a tech-savvy individual who will join a Cyber Security team performing variety of tasks including building and maintaining Finals security infrastructure, enforcing security best-practices, developing and automating processes as well as responding to cyber threats.
The Cyber Security team is responsible for defining the security strategy and managing all of Finals local and global security infrastructure.
We are looking for an all-around-player who will join our IT DevOps team performing a variety of tasks including infrastructure maintenance and Server side support (mainly Linux based servers) as well as developing and automating the IT infrastructure.
· Monitoring system performance and Applying and enforcing server/system policies
· Maintaining the production systems integrity including implementing new systems, troubleshooting and repairing server issues
· Design and maintenance of new system automation tools
· Tier 3 and tier 4 troubleshooting and support
· Providing support to various development teams for all of the IT aspects
· 3-5 years of experience in Linux system administration
· Expert in the operation of various file systems
· Experience with configuration management systems
· Experience with various storage solutions
· Familiarity with virtualization tools – KVM, LXE
· Scripting capabilities (Python/Bash ) and experience system task automation
· Passion and curiosity to face tough technical challenges
· Creativity and ability to solve complex problems
· Excellent communication skills and team player
· Cloud infrastructure / HPC – OpenStack, Kubernetes
· Ceph, Gluster, distributed file systems
· Knowledge of monitoring systems – advantage
· Background in designing and planning IT projects
· Familiar with technological trends
· Familiar with Ethernet LAN switching protocols and standards
· Knowledge of routing protocols
Final is looking for an experienced Help Desk specialist, to join our IT department, support the company’s users, respond to all Help Desk support tickets and cooperate with senior level administrators to determine and resolve high level problems. We offer a dynamic, cutting edge work environment with a strong commitment to high-quality service.
· In person support for users work stations
· Manage users, groups and permissions in Active Directory
· Installing, troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading hardware, software and IT services
· Follow up with users, providing feedback and seeing problems through to resolution
· Respond to business critical emergencies
· Provide basic network configurations: LAN, WAN, wireless, VPN
· Backup and restore of organization's data files and systems
· Management of company’s office inventory - assets / software license distribution
· 1-2 years working experience in Help Desk support including hands-on experience in the Networking and System fields
· Experience with Microsoft A.D Domain environment (Permissions, Servers and Roles)
· Excellent ability to install, administer and troubleshoot computer hardware and software (Windows / Linux)
· Demonstrated understanding of concepts such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, AD, VLANs
· Experience with Microsoft Office
· Customer service oriented, and strong communication skills
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
· Experience with Linux operating system - advantage
Final Israel Ltd. is one of the world’s leading high-frequency trading (HFT) companies.
We use proprietary prediction and trading algorithms as well as highly innovative schemes for handling large amounts of data. As a major participant in the HFT industry, the challenge Final faces is two-fold: to analyze large and complex data sets off-line, as well as to process massive flows of real-time data.
Final’s most important asset, its employees, comprises a hand-picked group of extremely talented, highly motivated, and diverse individuals.
We are looking for a talented researcher to join our Research department.
The position entails research, development and implementation of algorithms in the fields of machine learning, signal processing, data mining and statistics.