Full life cycle development of several key applications including: Technical and statistical research, design, coding, integration and maintenance
Developing and integrating new and existing software as part of a large-scale system
Emphasis on C++ development
Working independently but as a part of a strong and collaborative team
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic DevOps engineer to join our R&D department. The team develops and maintains the company's private cloud infrastructure (Openstack), large workloads optimization for high throughput and the CI/CD backbone. In pursuit of optimal and efficient resource allocation you will master various technologies and open source projects ranging multiple discipline such as: cloud platforms, distributed storage, HPC and big data.
We are looking for a tech-savvy individual who will join a Cyber Security team performing variety of tasks including building and maintaining Finals security infrastructure, enforcing security best-practices, developing and automating processes as well as responding to cyber threats.
The Cyber Security team is responsible for defining the security strategy and managing all of Finals local and global security infrastructure.
We are looking for a versatile and experienced DevOps engineer to join an IT Cloud DevOps team. As a devOps engineer in our team, you will have the opportunity to design, develop and automate the IT infrastructure of our Cloud Platform and global network of data centers. Specifically, you will be working on projects ranging from infrastructure and distributed networks to big data handling, transfer, and storage on a massive scale.
Our ideal candidates are highly motivated individuals with strong technical skills and a solid background in software engineering, who can also display leadership qualities and demonstrate a passion for taking on new problems across the full spectrum of IT, infrastructure and networking.
· Support various development needs across the full range of IT and DevOps lifecycle: CI/CD, in-house tools and custom tailored solutions
for complex challenges.
· Develop monitoring solutions for critical networking and bare metal infrastructure.
· Design, develop and implement automation and orchestration solutions for IT deployments.
· Maintain and optimize multiple data centers worldwide, focusing on low latency workloads.
· Experience (2+ years) in writing software in one or more languages, such as Python, Java, C++ or similar.
· Experience (2+ years) in managing angnts.
· Broad understanding of networking technologies, interfaces and protocols (TCP/IP, routing, etc.)
· Collaborative working style and ability to partner with teams to overcome challenges.
· Experience with or a mindset around software-based automation.
· Experience working with automated configuration management tools (such as Salt, Chef, Puppet, Ansible).
· Experience working with Linux based containers and container orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm).
· Experience working within a data center environment.
· Experience in Linux engineering for large server systems with both bare metal and virtual machines.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field.
· Experience in monitoring systems development.
We are looking for an all-around-player who will join an IT DevOps team performing variety of tasks including WAN/LAN infrastructure maintenance, Server side support (mainly Linux based servers) and Developing/Automating the IT infrastructure.
Final Israel Ltd. is one of the world’s leading high-frequency trading (HFT) companies.
We use proprietary prediction and trading algorithms as well as highly innovative schemes for handling large amounts of data. As a major participant in the HFT industry, the challenge Final faces is two-fold: to analyze large and complex data sets off-line, as well as to process massive flows of real-time data.
Final’s most important asset, its employees, comprises a hand-picked group of extremely talented, highly motivated, and diverse individuals.
We are looking for a talented researcher to join our Research department.
The position entails research, development and implementation of algorithms in the fields of machine learning, signal processing, data mining and statistics.