- This website, whose address is final.co.il (the “Website”), is owned and operated by Final.
Information and Activities on the Website
- The Website contains information describing the activities offered by Final, including, but not limited, registering for events, exhibitions or competitions and applying for a position at Final.
- When providing information to Final on the Website, you must provide correct and complete information in accordance with the instructions on the Website. You agree and acknowledge that you assume sole responsibility for any loss or damage caused due to the provision of false, incorrect or incomplete information (including, but not limited, due to a typographical error) and Final assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage in this regard, including, but not limited, in connection with the non-receipt of communications of any kind and you waive any claims in this regard.
Direct Mailing and Advertising
- You agree that Final (and anyone on its behalf) may use the information you provide it on the Website and information collected about you during your Use of the Website to offer and send you marketing content, direct mailing, newsletters, updates and advertising and to notify you of Final's offerings, from time to time (“Mail”).
- The Mail will be sent to you via e-mail, SMS messages and/or any other means of communication.
- If you do not wish to receive Mail, you may contact us and request that your name be removed from the mailing list by following the instructions in the e-mail message sent to you or by contacting us (see the contact details below). We will remove your information from the mailing list in accordance with your request and applicable law.
- Final may, in full or in part, modify, suspend, block, cancel or terminate your Use of the Website and take any other legal action or otherwise, with or without advance notice and without liability to Final, if you:
- impersonate another person and/or provide incorrect or incomplete information within the framework of your activity on the Website or Platform; or
- make commercial use of the Website and/or utilize the Website's platform, in any way for commercial use; or
- collect information, directly and/or indirectly, in connection with other users of the Website; or
- copy and/or duplicate and/or distribute and/or publish and/or transfer (including, but not limited, through a third party) any content appearing and/or displayed on the Website, directly or indirectly and/or infringe any Intellectual Property; or
- introduce or install any viruses, worms or any other malicious code or computer software (including, but not limited, hostile software such as vandals, malicious applications, trojans etc.) on the Website, Final's computer or any server, computer, software, or other hardware or any attempt to do so; or
- perform any action aimed at activating or enabling the operation of any computer application or any other means, including, but not limited, software, such as crawlers, robots, etc., for the purpose of searching, scanning, copying or automatically retrieving content from the Website, create and/or use such means to create a compilation, collection or repository that contains content that originates from or is displayed on the Website; or
- display the Website and/or content from the Website within a hidden or visible “Frame”; or
- install or create a link on the Website (including, but not limited, on any page or component of the Website) to sites containing content that is in violation of the law, immoral, offensive or pornographic or any attempt to do so; or
- perform any action or omission that damages the reputation of Final in any way; or
- perform any action or omission which infringes the privacy of other users or causes loss or damage of any kind to the Website, Final or anyone on its behalf or any other third party; or
- fail to comply with any applicable law, rule or regulation or order by a court, law enforcement or other government official or agency.
- Final or anyone acting on its behalf implements security measures to protect and secure the Website and all information contained or displayed on the Website, including, but not limited, taking precautions to preserve, as far as possible, the confidentiality of the information. However, Final's protection and information security systems are not completely secure against all unauthorized penetrations or access, and they do not provide absolute protection.
- Final does not guarantee or warrant that it is fully protected against attacks or penetrations made to the Website, its computers or systems or unlawful disclosure of stored information. If a third party performs any such action and accesses information stored by Final or misuses it (including, but not limited, by unlawfully disclosing it), you shall not have any claim, suit, demand or action against Final and Final assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind caused to you as a result.
- The Use of the Website or its associated sites or the Platform through the Internet may expose you to a variety of dangers associated with using the Internet, such as, computer or mobile phone penetration, viruses, malware, hacking and the like. Your Use of the Website or its associated sites or the Platform is at your sole responsibility. Final recommends that you install adequate security software and security means before using the Website and Final's offerings through the Internet.
- Final assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind caused to you or anyone on your behalf, if any information about you is lost, disclosed to an unauthorized third party or is used without permission.
- You shall notify Final immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your information. You may be liable for any loss or damage of any kind suffered by Final or third parties due to false, incorrect or incomplete information provided by you.
Limitation of Liability
- The information and content on the Website and the offerings provided in connection with the Website, including, but not limited, text, graphics, videos, images are provided on an "as-is" basis, with all its faults, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Final disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. All content or information contained on or available through this Website is for general information purposes only and it is not tailored to your personal needs. Final makes no representations and assumes no liability or responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, frequency, completeness or correctness of information contained on or available through this Website and such information is subject to change without notice.
- Final does not guarantee that the Website will operate continuously, uninterruptedly and be available at all times.
- During your Use of the Website you may suffer damage or loss of any kind as a result of interruptions, malfunctions, disruptions, delays, a decline in quality, a decline in condition, damage to service speed, damage to the manner of service, loss of communications, loss of information, damage to the processing of operations on the Website, theft of information from the Website or the disclosure of information contained on the Website by third parties who are not Final or a person on its behalf (“System Risks”), including, but not limited, where such damage or loss of any kind is caused by third parties or in any other way. Final assumes no liability or responsibility for any damage or loss of any kind caused to you as a result of System Risks.
- Final assumes no liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, whatsoever, incurred by you, in connection with the Website.
- Final assumes no liability or responsibility for damage or loss of any kind for any acts or omissions as a result of interactions between you and any third party that is not Final or due to a mistake or error made by you during your Use of the Website or due to any unauthorised use of your information by any third party that is not Final or any false, incorrect or incomplete information provided by you.
- Final may engage third parties to use the Website for marketing, advertising or recruiting purposes, and Final assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind relating to the marketing, advertising or recruiting content and services of any of the marketers, advertisers or recruiting service providers, including, but not limited, through the Platform, in connection with the Website.
Links and Content of Third Parties
- The Website may contain content, links or services to third party platforms or websites (including, but not limited, the Platform, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and the like) (the “Third Party Websites”). It is clarified that any content, links or services of any Third Party Websites are provided solely for your convenience and they are not necessarily connected to Final. Final has not examined the Third Party Websites, does not operate, supervise or support them or their content and does not guarantee their security, reliability, accuracy or lawfulness, including, but not limited, its privacy and data protection practices and any other aspects relating to their operation.
- All pages, components, parts, content or elements of the Website and in connection with the Website, including, but not limited, all worldwide patents, designs, moral rights, trademarks, trade names (including, “Final”), copyrights (whether such patents, designs, trademarks, trade names and copyrights are registered or unregistered), domains, logos (including, the Website logo), names, signs, symbols, rights in respect of technical information, service marks, images, visual interfaces, data, graphics, designs, compilations, information, computer codes (including, but not limited, source code or object code), products, trade secrets, services, offerings and all other intellectual or quasi-intellectual property rights in connection with the Website (“Intellectual Property”) are the exclusive property of Final or a third party which authorised Final to make use of its Intellectual Property.
- Any and all parts of the Intellectual Property of Final or a third party or any other matter relating to the Website shall not be used in any form in any way by any means, including, but not limited, copying, publicly displaying, broadcasting, publishing, distributing, selling, renting, modifying, or transmitting it to any person by any means, without the prior written consent of Final or such third party in respect of their respective Intellectual Property and subject to the terms of such consent (if given).
- If and to the extent Final grants you consent to use its Intellectual Property, without derogating from the aforesaid, you must refrain from removing, erasing, or modifying any notice or sign regarding its Intellectual Property, for example, the copyright mark ©, or the trademark ®, accompanying the contents that will be used by you.
- You agree and acknowledge that if you send any suggestions or comments regarding the Website or its offerings (the “Suggestions”), you waive any and all rights to the Suggestions and shall have no claim regarding the implementation of the Suggestions or lack thereof, transfer of the Suggestions to a third party, or regarding lack of any attribution, acknowledgement, credit, remuneration, or compensation with respect to any implementation of the Suggestions by Final or any third party. Final shall exclusively own any rights to all such Suggestions which, at their sole discretion.
Waiver and Severability
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Notifications and Contact Us
- You agree to receive notifications provided by Final or parties related to the Website, including, but not limited, any “written notification” under any law, to your email address, details of which you provided (if provided) when you Used the Website.
7 Yad Harutzim, Herzelia Pituach