- The Use of the Website of Final, whose address is final.co.il (the “Website”), is subject to the provisions of this
What Information Does Final Collect
- Final will receive, collect, process, use and store (“process”) the following information about you:
- information and content you provide us – Final may process information about you contained in communications you provide or make available to Final when you Use the Website or communicate with Final or engage with the Platform, such as, full name, I.D. number, telephone number, address, email address, resume, image of your face, professional experience, position, role, education (including, name of institution and academic results), interests, hobbies, information from references, remarks, LinkedIn profile, personal website and portfolio etc.
- information from third parties – Final may process information about you it receives from third parties in accordance with the consent and agreement between you and these third parties, such as, business partners, social or professional networks or service providers, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and through the Platform.
- information about your use of the Website – Final may produce and process information pertaining to offerings or parts of the Website that interested you, your browsing habits, usage data, features you use, information you have viewed, duration of your sessions, web pages you have browsed, location data, IP address, device ID number, device location, device type and settings, language and browser type and fields of interest you have indicated.
- inferences drawn from any of the above information – about your preferences, predispositions, interests and behavior as they relate to the Website.
How Does Final Use Your Information
- Final will process your information for the following reasons:
- to provide you with the Use of the Website, interact with you, process your requests, enquiries or applications (including through the Platform);
- to send you invitations to events, exhibitions or competitions, and to manage and handle your information at events, exhibitions or competitions;
- to send you updates, direct mail, marketing information, newsletters, advertisements and promotional offers that may be of interest to you;
- to improve and customize your experience;
- for analysis purposes, monitoring, managing, segmentation and improvement of Final's offerings;
- to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, when Final has a good faith belief that our cooperation with them meets the applicable legal standards; and
- to take any action in any case of a dispute involving you with respect to the Website or Platform.
With Whom Will Final Share Your Information
- Final will share, transfer or disclose your information to the following third parties:
- to subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, partners and consultants, including through the Platform;
- persons that may be granted access to information about you as part of legal proceedings, as required by applicable law or by order of a judicial body or any regulatory body;
When Will Final Share Your Information with Third Parties
- Final will share, transfer or disclose information about you to third parties (as detailed above) in the country in which you reside and abroad (including to servers in a cloud):
- to support and operate the Website, provide you with the Use of the Website and in connection with your use of the Platform;
- in the event that Final receives a judicial order or regulatory instruction directing it to provide the information; and
Transfer of Information Outside of Israel
Your Rights in the Information
- You have the following rights about the information processed by Final:
- The right to review the information – you are entitled to review information that was collected about you, that is stored in Final's databases, and which is identified and associated with you. It is not possible to review information which is not identified and associated with you.
- The right to amend information – if you find that the information stored about you is not correct, complete, clear or up-to-date, you may contact Final by submitting a detailed request to amend or delete the information.
- To exercise these rights, please contact Final by using the contact information provided below. Final will review your application and respond according to the timeframes prescribed by applicable law.
Direct Mailing and Advertising
- You agree that Final (and anyone on its behalf) may use the information you provide it on the Website and information collected about you during your Use of the Website and Platform to offer and send you marketing content, direct mailing, newsletters, updates and advertising and to notify you of Final's offerings, from time to time (“Mail”).
- The Mail will be sent to you via e-mail, SMS messages and/or any other means of communication.
- If you do not wish to receive Mail, you may contact us and request that your name be removed from the mailing list by following the instructions in the e-mail message sent to you or by contacting us (see the contact details below). We will remove your information from the mailing list in accordance with your request and applicable law.
How Final Secures and Protects Your Information
- Final or anyone acting on its behalf implements security measures to protect and secure the Website and all information contained or displayed on the Website, including taking precautions to preserve, as far as possible, the confidentiality of the information. However, Final's protection and information security systems are not completely secure against all unauthorized penetrations or access, and they do not provide absolute protection.
- Final does not guarantee or warrant that it is fully protected against attacks or penetrations made to the Website, its computers or systems or unlawful disclosure of stored information. If a third party performs any such action and accesses information stored by Final or misuses it (including, by unlawfully disclosing it), you shall not have any claim, suit, demand or action against Final and Final assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind caused to you as a result.
- The Use of the Website or its associated sites or the Platform through the Internet may expose you to a variety of dangers associated with using the Internet, such as, computer or mobile phone penetration, viruses, malware, hacking and the like. Your Use of the Website or its associated sites or the Platform is at your sole responsibility. Final recommends that you install adequate security software and security means before using the Website and Final's offerings through the Internet.
- Final assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind caused to you or anyone on your behalf, if any information about you is lost, disclosed to an unauthorized third party or is used without permission.
Until when will Final Keep Your Information
Cookies, Monitoring, Control Systems and Advertising by Third Parties
- The Website includes and uses “cookies”, pixels, “web beacons” and other systems that collect information and monitor the Use of the Website.
- “Cookies” are strings of letters and numbers that are stored in the computer's memory (or device) which allow Final to store information about you. Some cookies will expire when you finish browsing and close your browser software, and others will be saved on your computer (or device) memory.
- The cookies contain information about your browsing habits, the pages you have visited, the length of time you spent on the Website, where you came from to the Website, sections and information you wish to see when entering the Website, monitoring your browsing and activity habits, details of your ISP, IP address, device location, and more.
- The cookies are used for various purposes, such as: gathering statistics; verifying details; adjusting the Website to your personal preferences; monitoring browsing habits and activities; browsing history; characterizing your usage of the Website; improving the service and user experience; advertising and marketing tailored to your preferences; and information security.
- Some cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the Website, some are used for control, evaluation and analysis purposes, and some are used to personalize the marketing and advertising content displayed to you.
Disabling or Deleting Cookies
- You can disable or delete cookies by changing the settings on your internet browser. Disabling cookies may harm your ability to Use the Website and the quality of your browsing experience.
- For more details about cookies, and the different options available for disabling or deleting cookies, please refer to the instructions in the browser you are operating to Use the Website, including:
Google Chrome Browser:
Microsoft Internet Explorer Browser:
Apple Safari Browser:
Other Systems that Operate on the Website
- Other systems operate on the Website which collect information about users of the Website, monitor their activities, and some of them also help manage the advertisements on the Website including: pixels, “web beacons” and other means. These tools monitor website usage, scope of use, frequency of use, access sources and other details. The information collected through these tools is designed to tailor the content of the Website and advertisements displayed to you as per your preferences and fields of interest, as well as for the purposes of analyzing, managing and improving your experience when using the Website, segmenting research and monitoring.
- Some of the advertisements displayed to you on the Website may be operated by third parties. The use of these tools by third parties to monitor the activity of users is detailed in the privacy policies of those third parties.
- One of the systems that operates on the Website is the Google Analytics system, which collects information about users' surfing habits.
For more details on Google Analytics, please see these links:
For options on restricting Google Analytics, please see the link:
7 Yad Harutzim, Herzelia Pituach