We are looking for a talented tech-savvy individual, who will join our Cyber Security team and help us tackle the toughest security challenges in Final’s cutting-edge ecosystem.
In this role, you will be a subject matter expert and take a major part in our efforts to build and maintain Final’s security infrastructure, design secured architecture, enforce security best-practices and automate security process.
The Cyber Security team is composed of strong and experienced security engineers, responsible for defining the security strategy and managing all of Final’s on-premise and public cloud security infrastructure.
· Design, deploy and operate open-source/ third-party technologies to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats in a technically diverse and complex on-premise and public cloud environments
· Conduct deep hands-on activities to maintain and operate Final’s secured infrastructure
· Perform design reviews and architecture assurance to identify and mitigate possible security risks
· Identify new promising cyber security technologies
· 5+ years as a security engineer or equivalent
· Experience in designing secured architectures for both on-premise and public cloud environments
· Proven hands-on experience with security systems: SIEM, EDR, Firewall, IPS, NAC, open-source tools and SaaS Solutions
· Deep knowledge in security domains of networking and operating systems (Windows, Linux)
· Self-motivated and autodidact with ability to deliver solutions end-to-end as part of a “Do it Yourself” approach
· Up to date with the latest security standards and emerging technologies
· Team player
· Experience with DevSecOps practices
· Experience with incident response methodologies
· Coding/ scripting capabilities
· Relevant courses and qualifications (such as: CISSP, CISM, CCIE or similar)