We are looking for a strong hands-on, passionate and experienced individual who will join a Cyber Security team.
In this role, you will be a major part of our efforts to build and maintain Final’s security infrastructure, design secured architecture,
enforce security best-practices and automate security process.
The Cyber Security team is responsible for defining the security strategy and managing all of Final’s on-premise and public cloud security infrastructure.
· Design, deploy and operate cyber technologies in order to solve the security challenges in a technically diverse and complex on- premise and public cloud environments
· Evaluate architecture, designs and applications to ensure they are free from potential security risks
· Establish, enforce and remain up-to-date with the latest security standards and emerging technologies
· 5+ years as a Security Engineer
· 2+ years working in a public cloud environment
· In-depth knowledge of security concepts, architecture and methodologies from end to end perspective
· Solid understanding and experience with information security systems: Firewall, Proxy, EDR, NAC, IPS, AV, WAF, SIEM and SaaS solutions
· Knowledge with security aspects of networking, operating systems (Windows, Linux) and virtualization
· Solid coding/ scripting capabilities
· Self-motivated and an autodidact
· Team player
· Relevant courses and qualifications: (AWS, CISSP, CCIE and similar)