Final is looking for a Network engineer to join our IT Devops group. We are looking for an all-around-player who will join our DevOps IT team performing on a variety of tasks including WAN/LAN infrastructure maintenance, Server side support (mainly linux based servers) and Developing/Automating the IT infrastructure.
- Maintaining the network's integrity includes implementing new systems, troubleshooting and repairing network issues, as well as developing, applying and enforcing best practices and policies
- Defining, installing and maintaining new network solutions
- Monitoring the network performance over time
- Managing multi-vendor environment (Juniper, Cisco, Arista, Dell, Fortinet)
- NETOPS attitude (network as a code, network automation, auto provision)
- Tier 3 and tier 4 troubleshoot and support
- Supporting various development Departments for all IT aspects.